on 210409,my beloved mslco went for syf...i wanted to go.but tchr say cant so stayed in sku n got tortured durin pe...20push up 20sit up den 20push up 20sit up den run 3 round track continuously...haix...so me n sg were gloomy all day...den aroun 1.15 jt sms-ed me sayin tt mslco got GOLD.was happi abt it so sms-ed jj,wj,yj,sq,jq,gk...den ya.all was hapi abt it too...jq called n so we chatted...den i went for lessons...so sianx~after sku got co,den the jt n val came back for co.the mood is so~~~weird.nvm so went home wif sg wifout dem cox they wanted to stay n pract.den got one unknown number sms-ed sayin mslco got gold too.asked hu is tt no reply...haix..ya~CONGRATULATION MSLCO~!EVEN THOUGH U DID NOT ACHIEVE GWH,U ALL ACHIEVE THE NXT HIGHEST!&WELL DONE MY BELOVED STRINGS~!!!I BLIEVE U ALL HAB DONE WELL N DID UR VERY BEST!!CONTINUE TO WORK HARD N I SHALL C U ALL NXT YR AT MIA MUSICA3!!!I'LL B THERE AS AUDIENCE.HAHA
tt's all folks!tata~